If you hold GLMR in AirGap, you can delegate them to earn rewards following this guide.
key considerations before staking
|Locked while staking||Yes|
|Undelegating period||7 days|
|Rewards after||12 - 18 hours|
|Commission fee||20% of profit|
How to stake GLMR in AirGap Wallet
To begin staking GLMR, ensure you have set up a GLMR account. To set up a GLMR account, follow this guide. The guide uses XTZ as an example, but the same process can be applied to GLMR.
Open your wallet and select your GLMR account.
Click the delegation button.
The first two images show a balance of 3 GLMR, but there is a required minimum of 50 GLMR.
- If you are interested in changing your collator. You can click the change collator button.
- Click the three dots at the top right corner and select change collator
You can get a list of collators from https://moonbeam.subscan.io/validator
- Paste the collator's address and click the set collator button.
Depending on the collator you chose, you may see a warning about oversubscribing as well as a new minimum eligible for a reward. Please read the warning and make sure you understand it before delegating, or you may not receive a reward.
- Click the delegate button.
- Sign the transaction in the vault and confirm it in the wallet.
- After confirming the transaction, you should receive a success modal.