If you hold MOVR in AirGap, you can delegate them to earn rewards following this guide.
key considerations before staking
|Locked while staking||Yes|
|Undelegating period||2 days|
|Rewards after||4 hours|
|Commission fee||20% of profit|
How to stake MOVR in AirGap Wallet
- To begin staking Moonriver, first, ensure you have set up a MOVR account. If you already have a Moonriver account, you may want to skip the next five steps.
- Go to the Vault, click on the arrow button at the bottom right, and click the plus button.
- Select the Moonriver protocol and click the create button to add the MOVR protocol.
- Your MOVR account should be ready in the Vault. Sync the account to the wallet.
- The next page asks you how you want to interact with the wallet. For the offline mode, you will scan the QR-code. For the same device approach, click the same device button to launch and sync the wallet.
- Allow the balance to load up and click the import button.
- Now you've successfully created a MOVR account, you can fund your wallet and begin delegating.
- Open your wallet and select your Moonriver account.
- Click the delegation button
- On the next page, you can change the collator you wish to delegate to, and specify the amount MOVR token you want to delegate.
- Click the delegate button to continue the process.
- Depending on the device approach you're using, scan the QR-code to sign for the device approach or launch the vault to sign for a single device approach.
- After confirming the transaction, you should receive a success modal.